A specialist CWD Independent Fostering Agency are looking for a Supervising Social Worker to join their Fostering team based in the West Midlands area. This is a permanent, full-time position that is home-based.
The ideal applicant will have post qualification experience in a Looked after Children, Children with Disabilities and/or Fostering setting. You will need to possess the drive to match this Independent Fostering Agencies ambitions.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- £1,200 out of hours allowance
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Additional benefits
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervising managing a caseload of foster carers
- Working in an out of hours rota
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
- Delivering training for Foster Carers
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A Social Work England registration
- Post qualification experience in Children's Social Work
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: West Midlands (home-based)
Salary scale: £36,900 + Out of Hours allowance + benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Cassie Ferguson
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!