An Independent Fostering Agency are looking for a Supervising Social Worker to join their Fostering team based in Shrewsbury. This is a permanent and full-time position.
The ideal applicant will have post qualification experience in a Looked after Children, Children with Disabilities and/or Fostering setting. You will need to possess the drive to match this Independent Fostering Agencies ambitions.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Additional benefits
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervising managing a caseload of foster carers
- Working in an out of hours rota
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
- Delivering training for Foster Carers
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A Social Work England registration
- Post qualification experience in Children's Social Work
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary scale: £35,000 + benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Cassie Ferguson
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!