A Leading Social Enterprise is looking for a Supervising Social Worker to cover a caseload over the Cornwall region. This is a full-time, permanent position.
As the Supervising Social Worker, you will have experience within fostering with a knowledge or experience of practising with a Therapeutic Approach. Ideally, within an Independent Fostering Agency or Charity or not for profit organisation.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Competitive Annual Leave Allowance
- Car Allowance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Support Programmes
- Healthcare Scheme
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Undertake Initial Visits
- Carrying out assessments
- Supervise and Support foster carers
- Working within a Trauma informed practice model which is continually evolving in line with research and practice developments
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Experience of working within a Therapeutic Environment
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £39,500 + Car Allowance
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Social Work position role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!