A Community Interest Independent Fostering Agency are looking for a Supervising Social Worker to join their team covering the South London Region. This is a full time, homebased, permanent position. As the Supervising Social Worker, you will be assessing and supervising Foster Carers and supporting, promoting and developing the new fostering agency.
This IFA offers a flexi-based approach, working from home with occasional visits to the office in West Sussex.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Generous Annual Leave
- Generous Starting Salary
- Car Lease Scheme
- Small Caseload
- Career Development
- Membership of Reward Gateway
- Other Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervision of a caseload of Foster Carers in line with national and agency standards and procedures
- Put the children and Foster Carers at the heart of the service, ensuring the best outcomes for the children
- Produce clear, evidence based and analytical assessments.
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Experience of working with children and young people
- A comprehensive knowledge of legislation relating to Looked After Children
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: Homebased covering South London
Salary: up to £38,000 - rising after probation period
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Supervising Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!