An Independent Fostering Agency based in Kent are currently looking for a Supervising Social Worker to join their team. This role is full-time, and permanent position.
You will need to have two years post qualified experience, ideally in a Fostering Team. Child Protection or Children and Families experience would be a distinct advantage. The successful candidate must have a passion for children and young people.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Generous Annual Leave
- Pension Scheme
- Car Allowance
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Develop relationships with children
- Undertake Assessments
- Supervise and Support Foster Carers
- Work on an out of hours rota
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience of working within Fostering or children and families
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £38,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Supervising Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!