An "Outstanding" rated Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Supervising Social Worker to carry a caseload over Thames Valley and East London. As the Supervising Social Worker, you will be carrying a caseload of around 10 foster carers.
This position is a full-time, home based and permanent position. The ideal Social Worker will have significant fostering experience within an independent fostering agency or Local Authority.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- 30 Days Annual leave
- Mileage paid
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunists
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Carry out a caseload of Foster Carers
- Organise the preparations and arrangements for children and young people
- Make regular Home Visits
- Attend agreement and planning meetings
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with Social Work England
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: Homebased, covering Thames Valley and East London
Salary: up to £40,225
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna, Associate Director, on 07587 031 100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Supervising Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!