A family run, independent fostering agency are looking for a Supervising Social Worker to join their team, covering Somerset. This is a full time, permanent position. As the Supervising Social Worker, you will be responsible for recruiting, assessing, supervising, supporting and training foster carers.
The ideal Supervising Social Worker will have experience working with children and families.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Training and Development Programmes
- Generous Annual Leave
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible Working
- Other Benefits
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Experience of working within children social work
- A working knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to children Social Care
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £36,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Supervising Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!