An Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Supervising Social Worker to covering a caseload of around 12-15 foster carer in the Essex region. This role is a full-time and permanent position.
The ideal Social Worker will have fostering experience. This Independent Fostering Agency puts the quality of service as its number one priority.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- 25 Days Annual leave
- Car Allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Free Parking
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Provide foster carers with professional support, guidance and monitoring
- Attend and participate in case conferences, reviews, planning meetings
- Prepare reports and risk assessments
- Advise children and young people of their rights and assist them
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with Social Work England
- Significant experience of working within Looked After Children
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £38,000 + car allowance
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively, contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!