A Leading Social Enterprise is looking for a Supervising Social Worker to cover a caseload over the East London region. This is a full-time, Permanent Position.
As the Supervising Social Worker, you will have experience within fostering with a knowledge or experience of practising with a Therapeutic Approach. Ideally, within an Independent Fostering Agency or Charity or not for profit organisation.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- 25 Days Annual leave
- Car Allowance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Healthcare Scheme
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Undertake Initial Visits
- Carrying out assessments
- Supervise and Support foster carers
- Promote, Develop and Deliver Training Programmes to Foster Carers
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Experience of working within a Therapeutic Environment
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: East London
Salary: up to £39,500
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org@charecruitment.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Social Work position role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!