An "Outstanding" Ofsted rated Independent Fostering Agency are looking for Supervising Social Worker to join their team in Norwich. This is a full-time and permanent position.
Ideally, you will need to have a background within a Fostering Team as a Supervising Social Worker within an Independent Fostering Agency or a Therapeutic Fostering Agency.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- 28 Days Annual leave
- Birthday day off
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunists
- Additional Bonuses
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Participate in all foster care reviews
- Provide and develop support and supervision
- Visit and assess potential foster carers
- Assess and identify support and training needs of foster carers
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £35,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this position isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!