A not-for-profit Independent Fostering Agency are looking for a Supervising Social Worker to assist with the recruitment, assessment, supervision, support, and training of Foster Carers in the Gloucestershire area. This is a 30 Hours p/w (4 days), permanent, home-based position, with high levels of travelling within the region.
As the Supervising Social Worker, you will need to have experience working with children and families and within a Fostering Social Work field. Ideally, within an Independent Fostering Agency or not-for-profit Fostering Agency.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- 32 Days Annual leave
- Mileage paid - 45p per Mile
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Out of Hours Payment
- Additional Bonuses
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Undertake, Prepare and Present Form F Assessments
- Participate and assist in the placement of children
- Provide advice and guidance for foster carers
- Contribution to Foster Carer training
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Experience of working within Fostering Social Work and with Children and Families
- Experience of working within an LA or IFA
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £37,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please be sure to leave your contact details
If this Supervising Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!