A specialist "Outstanding" rated Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Supervising Social Worker to supervise a small number of carers as well as undertake foster care assessments around the East Sussex and Kent Region.
This role is a full-time, Homeworking, permanent position. The ideal Supervising Social Worker will have experience of working with children with complex medical needs and physical and learning disabilities along with a knowledge and understanding within a Fostering team.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Generous Annual leave
- Excellent training & development opportunities
- Car Allowance of £1,200 per annum plus mileage 0.45p per mile
- Contributory pension
- Health Care plan
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Participate in recruitment plans
- supervise a small number of carers
- Undertake foster carer assessments
- Provide management and quality assurance
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with social work England
- Experience of working with Fostering
- A knowledge of or experience of working with looked after children
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence and a fully operational vehicle
Location: East Sussex / Kent
Salary: up to £37,000 + £1,200 on call allowance
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031 100 or email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!