An Independent Fostering Agency based in the West Midlands is looking for a Supervising Social Worker.
This role is a full-time & permanent position. You will ideally have experience as a Supervising Social Worker but this is not essential.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- The flexibility to work in a partly home-based role
- Annual leave of 25 days + 8 public holidays + birthday off
- Car Allowance
- Contributory pension
- Private healthcare
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervision and Management of carers
- Recruiting & assessing prospective new carers
- Contribution to Foster Carer & Social Worker training
- Partaking in the out-of-hours duty rota
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Social Work England registered
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: West Midlands
Salary Scale: £33,000 - £37,000
If you are interested in this vacancy and wish to apply, please follow the application instructions stated on the website or contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Cassie Ferguson.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!