A well-renowned Independent Fostering Agency that provides multiple services is looking for a Supervising Social Worker covering a case load over East and North East. This role is a full-time, permanent position.
The ideal Supervising Social Worker will be seeking to apply and expand their existing skills and knowledge. You will also, have worked in a fostering related social work role and /or child social care, such as a looked after children's team.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Annual leave of 25 days + 8 public holidays + birthday off + well being day
- Exclusive discounts
- Opportunities for Career progression
- Car Allowance
- Private healthcare
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervision and Management of carers
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
- Contribution to Foster Carer & Social Worker training
- Partaking in the out-of-hours duty rota
- make objective professional assessments of children and young people.
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Significant experience of working with Looked after children
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Be able to manage a caseload of typically 13 - 15 fostering families
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence and have access to a car
Salary: up to £39,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031 100 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!