A multiple service providing Charity is looking for a Supervising Social Worker covering a case load over the West Midlands area.
This role is a full-time & maternity cover position. The ideal Social Worker will have experience as a Supervising Social Worker preferably within the private sector or would have worked with Looked after Children.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- The flexibility to work in a partly home-based role
- Annual leave of 25 days + 8 public holidays
- Excellent training & Development opportunities
- Contributory pension, enhanced maternity & sick pay
- Further benefits
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervision and Management of carers
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
- Contribution to Foster Carer & Social Worker training
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Registered with Social Work England
- Significant experience of working with Looked after children
- Experience of working within Fostering (ideal)
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: West Midlands
Salary Scale: £33,000 - £37,041
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Cassie Ferguson
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!