A Therapeutic Fostering Agency who have been rated "Outstanding" by Ofsted four consecutive times are currently looking for a Supervising Social Worker who is based around the Sussex and Surrey region to carry a caseload of up to 10 foster carers.
This role is full-time, and permanent position. Ideally, you will need to have a background within a Fostering Team as a Supervising Social Worker within an Independent Fostering Agency or a Therapeutic Fostering Agency.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- 28 Days Annual Leave Plus Bank Holidays
- Birthday off
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Putting together Support Plans
- Undertake Assessments
- Supervise and Support Foster Carers
- Work on an out of hours rota
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: Sussex and Surrey
Salary: up to £34,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 03100 or email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Supervising Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!