An "Outstanding" rated Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Supervising Social Worker based in East London. As the Supervising Social Worker, you will be supervising, supporting, and developing designed foster carers. This role is a full-time, permanent position.
As the Supervising Social Worker, you will need to have fostering experience. Ideally within an Independent Fostering Agency or Local Authority.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- 28 Days Annual leave
- Bonus Scheme
- Mileage Allowance
- Training and development opportunities
- Flexible Working
- Additional bonus
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Recruit, access and prepare potential foster carers
- Participate in training of staff, foster carers
- Ensure that foster carers are informed, and fully comply with all standards
- Prepare annual review reports
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with Social Work England
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Experience of working within Children and Family teams
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: East London
Salary: up to £36,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna, Associate Director, on 07587 031 100 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Supervising Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!