An Award-Winning Therapeutic Community who have been rated "Outstanding" via Ofsted is looking for a Supervising Social Worker based within their Fostering Agency in South Kent. You will be assessing, supervising and supporting foster carers.
This role is full-time, and permanent. As the Supervising Social Worker will need Fostering experience. You will need to be committed and have the drive to match the ambition of this Therapeutic Community.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- 36 Days Annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunists
- Loyalty Scheme
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Provide support and supervise carers
- Ensure quality service promotes positive outcomes for children
- Timely Form F Assessments
- Promote the company and ensure professional standards are maintained
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Significant experience of working within Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: South Kent
Salary: up to £42,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Supervising Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!