A family-owned; small Therapeutic Fostering Agency is looking for a Supervising Social Worker to join their office in Suffolk. As the supervising Social Worker, you will be covering a caseload of up to 8 fostering families to enable the level of support that they pride themselves on. This role is a full-time, permanent position with the flexibility for home working.
The ideal Supervising Social Worker will have fostering experience. You will need to be committed to providing the best outcomes for children in care.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Generous Annual leave
- £2500 car allowance
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunists
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Provide support, supervision, and training to Foster Carers
- Enabling and challenging the safe practice of Foster Carers
- Completing and reviewing comprehensive Risk Assessments
- Working with Foster Carers to ensure CIC Care Plans are continually monitored and worked towards
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognise Social Work England registration
- Significant experience of working within Fostering
- Experience of working within Children in Care
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £47,500 plus car allowance of £2500 per annum
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively, contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031 100 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!