A Large, recently 'Outstanding rated' Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a HOME BASED Supervising Social Worker to cover The South London area. This role is full-time, homebased and permanent position.
The ideal candidate will have fostering experience but can have any experience in children's social work.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- 30 Days Annual leave
- Company Car or Car Allowance of £2000
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunists
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Attend regular meeting and Supervisions
- Undertake Form F Assessments
- Support Children and Young people
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Significant experience of working within Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: SOUTH LONDON. Supporting Foster Parent across Croydon, Wandsworth, Surrey, Streatham, Beckenham, Kingston & Thornton Heath
Salary: up to £39,400 + Car Allowance - £2,000 / Company Car
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031 100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!