A not-for-profit Independent Fostering Agency are looking for a Supervising Social Worker to join their team and be homebased covering Kent. This is a full time, permanent position.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Generous Annual Leave
- Pension Scheme
- Car Allowance plus mileage
- Homeworking Allowance
- Sick Pay
- Study Leave
- Other Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervision of a caseload of Foster Carers in line with national and agency standards and procedures
- Work as part of a "team around the child" to manage support to foster placements around the needs of the children placed, the foster families capabilities and circumstances, in line with agency procedures and ethos.
- Undertake social work duty in support of existing and new foster placements, including out of hours duty.
- Assessment and review work, including Form Fs, annual reviews, risk assessments and other specialist assessments.
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Experience of working within children social work
- A working knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: Homebased covering Kent
Salary: up to £40,000 plus car allowance / travel allowance + mileage
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Supervising Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!