Thurrock County Council are looking for a Supervising Social Worker within Children Services to join their Fostering Team on a full-time locum contract.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience as a Supervising Social Worker.
Benefits for you as a Supervising Social Worker:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £37.00 per hour.
- Easily accessible LA from London
- Supportive management
- Flexible Hybrid Working
- Working for a 'Good' OFSTED rated LA - on the up too
Responsibilities for you as a Supervising Social Worker:
- Mentor and support less experienced social workers and students
- Supervising managing a small complex caseload of foster carers
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
- Delivering training for Foster Carers
- Supervising other Social Workers
Requirements of you as a Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have experience or knowledge in Children Social Work
Umbrella pay rate: £37 p/h
PAYE payment options available also
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at email@example.com / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.