A Charity is looking for a Supervising Social Worker to join their Fostering Team with a caseload based in and around the Newcastle area.
This is a permanent & full-time position.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
Benefits for you as the Senior Supervising Social Worker:
- Birthday day off
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Training & Development opportunities
- High Street Discounts
- Additional benefits
Your responsibilities as the Senior Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervising managing a small complex caseload of foster carers
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
- Delivering training for Foster Carers
Requirements of you as the Senior Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A Social Work England registration
- Post qualification experience in Children's Social Work
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary scale: £33,600 + Benefits
Please note: Interviews can be held prior to the closing date so if you are interested, please get in contact ASAP in order to not miss out on the opportunity
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Samantha Cunningham
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation