An Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their team as a Supervising Social Worker. This is a permanent and full-time position. The teams core beliefs are that the most vulnerable children in society deserve the highest level of care and support; empowering children to be the best versions of themselves.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK and have a Social Work Degree.
Benefits for you as a Supervising Social Worker:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Annual Leave - 28 days entitlement
- Additional Day off for your Birthday
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Company Pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunities
Responsibilities for you as a Supervising Social Worker:
- Recruit, Assess and Monitor the stability and experience of Foster Carers.
- Provide and record regular supervision to allocated Foster Carers in line with the agency's standards.
- Contribute to Foster Carer annual reviews.
- Out of Hours duty system on a rota basis.
Requirements for you as a Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A Social Work England registration
- Post qualification experience in Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
- A working knowledge and understanding of relevant Social Work legislation and regulations
Salary scale: Negotiable (Depending on experience)
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Sarah Tomlin - 07425728375 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you're interested in Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation