An Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their team as a Supervising Social Worker. This role is based in Gloucestershire, with a salary up to £39,000.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK and have a Social Work degree.
Benefits for you as a Supervising Social Worker:
- Generous annual leave
- Manageable caseloads
- Monthly car allowance
- Life Assurance scheme
- Additional benefits
Responsibilities for you as a Supervising Social Worker:
- Manage your own caseload of Fostering Families.
- Out of hours on-call service.
- Giving support and guidance to Fostering Families to help develop their skills.
- Actively contribute to the growth and development of the Fostering Service.
Requirements for you as a Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A Social Work England registration.
- Post qualification experience in Children's Social Work or Fostering.
- Must hold a full UK driving license.
- A working knowledge and understanding of relevant Social Work legislation and regulations.
Salary Scale: £35,000 - £39,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Sarah Tomlin - 07425728375 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you're interested in Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation