London Borough of Barnet are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Fostering Team.
This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will be a committed, resilient and experienced Supervising Social Worker.
As a Social Worker in this team, you will be supervising and supporting foster carers, and have a chance to be innovative and creative in working alongside other professionals within the service.
Benefits for you as a Fostering Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate of £37.00p/h
- "Good" Ofsted inspection results
- Home and flexible working
- Easily accessible via car and public transport
Your responsibilities as a Fostering Social Worker:
- Direct support of foster carers within a realistic caseload which enables a high level of supervision, monitoring and intervention.
- Be part of our Children and Young People Participation strategy and events
- Work in collaboration with all colleagues and managers to achieve a high standard of service to foster carers and young people whilst meeting all Ofsted requirements.
- Taking part in our Out of Hours support to foster carers on a rota basis - voluntary
Requirements of you as a Fostering Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Fostering/Fostering Support
- A valid UK driving licence and car is essential for the role
Location: Barnet, London
Umbrella pay rate: £37.00p/h
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jordan Peat on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!