An Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to be their Supervising Social Worker with a caseload based in and around the North East area.
This well-established independent fostering agency is a part of a not-for-profit group.
This is a permanent & full-time position.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Training & Development opportunities
- Additional benefits
- Small Caseloads
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervising managing a small complex caseload of foster carers
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
- Delivering training for Foster Carers
- Supervising other Social Workers
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A Social Work England registration
- Post qualification experience in Children's Social Work
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary : £35,000 to £38,200 d.o.e + Benefits
Please note: Interviews can be held prior to the closing date so if you are interested, please get in contact ASAP in order to not miss out on the opportunity
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Samantha Cunningham 07825213518 or email@example.com
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation