A Small Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Supervising Social Worker to cover a caseload over the Cumbria area.
This role is a full-time & permanent position.
Home - Based position
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Contributory pension
- Good training & development opportunities
- Generous Annual Leave
- Mileage Coverage
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervision and Management of carers
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
- Contribution to Foster Carer & Social Worker training
- Partaking in the out-of-hours duty rota
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Social Work England registered.
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: £33,000 to £38,000 D.O.E
Please note: Interviews can be held prior to the closing date so if you are interested, please get in contact ASAP in order to not miss out on the opportunity
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation