An Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Supervising Social Worker to cover a case load over the Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire area.
This role is a Part-Time & permanent position. (3 days a week)
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Contributory pension
- Good training & development opportunities
- Generous Annual leave
- Car Allowance
Responsibilities of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervision and Management of carers
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
- Contribution to Foster Carer & Social Worker training
- Partaking in the out-of-hours duty rota
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Social Work England registered.
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire
Salary: up to £38k Pro Rata
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom Mckenna 07587 031100
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation