An Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Fostering Team. This is a permanent & full-time position paying up to £40,000. You'll be working with a diverse and encouraging workforce, who aim to respect everyone's personal differences and promote fairness and dignity for all.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK and have a Social Work Degree.
Benefits for you as a Supervising Social Worker:
- Competitive Salaries
- Generous Annual Leave Entitlement
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Company Pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunities
- Additional benefits
Responsibilities for you as a Supervising Social Worker:
- Undertake and oversee comprehensive assessments.
- Work closely with Regional Managers to develop the fostering service.
- Maintain a child-centred approach.
- Attending open days/evenings and events to promote the work of the independent fostering agency.
- Identify and facilitate the training needs of potential foster families.
Requirements for you as a Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A Social Work England registration
- Post qualification experience in Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
- A working knowledge and understanding of relevant Social Work legislation and regulations
Salary scale: £38,000 - £40,000 (Depending on experience)
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Sarah Tomlin - 07425728375 or email@example.com
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you're interested in Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation