An Independent Fostering Agency in London are looking for Supervising Social Workers to join them.
These are Full-Time Locum Social Work roles.
The ideal candidate will have experience working as a Fostering Social Worker for a minimum of 2 years.
The key to success in this role is to be able to work with children and their allocated workers to develop profiles and referrals to result in placements.
Benefits for you as a Fostering Social Worker:
- Pay Rate Up To: £37.00p/h
- Flexible Working Available
- Work for an "Outstanding" rated IFA
- Chance to enhance your CV Skill set
Your responsibilities as a Fostering Social Worker:
- Experience working as a Supervising Social Worker
- Past experience working within a Fostering or Adoption Team
- Completed specialist assessments
- Ability to adequately recruit and assess future adopters
- Able to work in partnership with carers, colleagues, and external agencies to deliver an effective service.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively in both written and oral format.
- Experience of managing levels of risk within a caseload of complex cases.
Requirements of you as a Fostering Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of work within Fostering or Adoption
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is required
Location: Harrow, London
Umbrella Pay Rate: £37.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jordan Peat on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!