An Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Supervising Social Worker to cover a case load over the Lancashire area.
This role is a permanent position. Home Working.
ASYE are welcome to apply
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Flexible working pattern
- Generous mileage scheme
- Bonuses for completing Form F assessments
- Bonuses for being above your minimum target caseload of 15 placements
- Yearly pay reviews based on development
- Opportunities for succession with our Residential, Fostering, Education and Therapy departments
- Company pension scheme
Responsibilities of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervision and Management of carers
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
- Contribution to Foster Carer & Social Worker training
- Partaking in the out-of-hours duty rota
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Social Work England registered.
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: North West
Salary: up to £32k
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Samantha Cunningham 07825213518
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation