An Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Supervising Social Worker based in Gloucestershire.
This role is a permanent position.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Contributory pension
- Good training & development opportunities
- Generous Annual Leave
- Mileage Coverage
Responsibilities of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervision and Management of carers
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
- Contribution to Foster Carer & Social Worker training
- Partaking in the out-of-hours duty rota
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Social Work England registered.
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £32k
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Sarah Tomlin.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation