An Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Supervising Social Worker to join their Fostering Team based in South Wales. This is a permanent & full-time position paying up to £39,000.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
Benefits for you as a Supervising Social Worker:
- 27 days Annual Leave (increasing to 30 days after 4 years' service)
- Monthly car allowance
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Reasonable caseloads - Typically 13 Fostering Families
- Additional benefits
Requirements for you as a Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A Social Work England registration
- Post qualification experience in Children's Social Work or Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
- A working knowledge and understanding of relevant Social Work legislation and regulations
Location: South Wales
Salary scale: £33,000 - £39,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Sarah Tomlin - 07425728375 or email@example.com
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you're interested in Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation