A unique, evidence-based therapeutic service are looking for a Supervising Social Worker to support a protected caseload in Kent.
This evidence-based therapeutic approach to fostering puts the foster parents at the centre of their team and ensures the child or young person's voice is encompassed in all that they do.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Generous Annual leave
- Hybrid Working
- Excellent Travel Package
- Pension Scheme
- Additional Bonuses on a yearly basis
Your responsibilities :
- Participate in all foster care reviews
- Provide and develop support and supervision
- Visit and assess potential foster carers
- Assess and identify support and training needs of foster carers
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Significant experience of working within Looked After Children
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £45,000 per annum
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 0118 948 5555 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this position isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!