A small, therapeutic Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a part-time Supervising Social Worker to cover a region around Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire and working 3 days a week.
The ideal candidate will have fostering experience but can have any experience in children's social work.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- 30 Days Annual leave (pro rata)
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunists
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Attend regular meeting and Supervisions
- Support Children and Young people
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Significant experience of working within Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £36,000 per annum
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031 100 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!