An Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Fostering Social Worker to join their Fostering Team with a caseload based in and around the Hull area. This is a permanent & full-time position that is hybrid working.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- 28 Days Annual leave
- Birthday day off
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunists
- Additional benefits
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervising managing a caseload of foster carers
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
- Delivering training for Foster Carers
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A Social Work England registration
- Post qualification experience in Children's Social Work
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: East Ridings of Yorkshire
Salary scale: £33,000 - £38,000 d.o.e + Car Allowance + Benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny - 07587031098 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation