A well-renowned multiple service providing Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Supervising Social Worker covering a case load over the North Lancashire area.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Annual leave of 30 days + 8 public holidays (increases with length of service)
- Car Allowance £2,000 or Company Car
- Contributory pension
- Medical Cash Plan
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervision and Management of carers
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
- Contribution to Foster Carer & Social Worker training
- Partaking in the out-of-hours duty rota
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Social Work England registered
- Experience of working with Looked after children
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary Scale: £32,000 - £39,704 + benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Samantha Cunningham 07825213518 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation