A Children's Charity is looking for a Supervising Social Worker to carry a caseload of Foster carers around the North West region. This role is a home-based.
The ideal Social Worker will have Fostering experience, and this is a great chance to have a great work life balance and manageable caseload with a well-thought of organisation that is known for investing in their staff CPD with good training & development opportunities.
What is on offer for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A driven team
- An Annual review of your package
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- Other terrific benefits
Duties and Responsibilities for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervising managing a caseload of foster carers
- Working in an out of hours rota
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
- Supporting foster carers
- Organising training for carers
Requirements for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Diploma)
- Registered with Social Work England
- Experience of working within a Fostering service or a closely linked Children's Social Work team
- An excellent working knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care and Fostering
Location: North West
Salary: Up to £42,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Samantha Cunningham 07825213518
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation