An Independent Fostering Agency that are passionate about helping others are looking for a Supervising Social Worker to join their team based in London. The small team contains professionals from a range of cultures and age groups. They share a common sense of humour and enjoying helping one another to get their job done to a high standard.
This is a full time, permanent position with working from home and the office.
The ideal Supervising Social Workers will be hard working and enjoy working in a team environment.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Work from home opportunities
- Bonus scheme of £7,200 per annum
- Generous annual leave
- Travel Allowance - £3,000
- Pension Scheme
- Productivity Bonus
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Regular supervision visits to foster carers, children and young people
- Maintenance of full recording of contacts and visits with foster carers, including identifying their strengths, and areas that need further development.
- To support foster carers in meeting the needs of children in placement
- Ensure that statutory Fostering Regulations and National Minimum Standards are adhered to.
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Experience of working within fostering
- Experience using electronic systems for case recording
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £53,000 plus yearly bonus of £7,200 and a travel allowance of £3,000 per annum
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Supervising Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!