A local authority in Northwest area is looking for an experienced Supervising Social Worker to join their fostering team.
Please note that this is a Locum position.
Benefits as a Supervising Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate - up to £35 per hour
- A very supportive team culture and a supportive management team.
- A great opportunity to enhance your experience.
- Flexible working opportunities.
Responsibilities as a Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervising managing a caseload of foster carers
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
- Delivering training for Foster Carers
Requirements for you as a Supervising Social Worker:
- Valid Social Work England Registration
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Dip SW/CQSW) with AYSE year completed
- A valid UK driver's license is preferable.
- Post qualification experience in Children's Social Work
Location: Warrington, Northwest
Umbrella pay rate: up to £35 p/h
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Samantha Cunningham
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation