A small, independently owned Fostering Agency, who were formed by two former foster carers, are looking for a part-time Supervising Social Worker to join their team in their head office in Kent. This position is a part-time and permanent position. You will work 3 days a week and from home.
As a successful supervising social worker, you will need to have fostering experience. This Independent Fostering Agency provides training and support to both prospective foster carers and current foster carers empowering them to support children and young people.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- 25 Days Annual leave
- Car Allowance
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Dental Cover
- Private healthcare
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Ensure safeguarding of children and young people in placement
- Participate in the recruitment, assessment, and training of foster carers
- Undertake annual reviews of foster carers
- Attend fostering panels
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registered with Social Work England
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Working knowledge of current childcare legislation
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: Kent (Home based) - 3 days per week
Salary Negotiable: up to £40,000 FTE plus a yearly bonus payment
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively, contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031 100 for further details, and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this Supervising Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!