Supervising Social Worker
A well-renowned multiple service providing Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Supervising Social Worker for their East London region. As the Supervising Social Worker, you will be supporting and developing the skills of the foster carers.
This role is a full-time, permanent position and a competitive salary of up to £39,000. The ideal candidate will have experience preferably within the private sector. You can be based from home, and travel to carers across East London.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- The flexibility to work in a partly home-based role
- Annual leave of 27 days + 8 public holidays + birthday off
- Car Allowance - £0.45p per mile
- Private healthcare
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervision and Management of carers
- Contribution to Foster Carer & Social Worker training
- Partaking in the out-of-hours duty rota
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Significant experience of working with Looked after children
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: East London
Salary: up to £39,000 plus car allowance
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this position isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!