An Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Supervising Social Worker to join their Fostering Team based in West Yorkshire. This is a permanent, full-time position that is partially home-based.
The ideal applicant will have post qualification Fostering experience. You will need to possess the drive to match this Independent Fostering Agencies ambitions.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker are:
- 30 Days Annual leave (rising to 35)
- Car Allowance £2,000 or Company Car
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Life Insurance x2,
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Medical Cash plan
- Progression Opportunists
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker are:
- Supervising managing a caseload of foster carers
- Working in an out of hours rota
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
- Delivering training for Foster Carers
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker are:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A Social Work England registration
- Experience of working in Fostering
- Post qualification experience in Children's Social Work
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary scale: £32,000 - £38,380 + Car allowance or Car d.o.e
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact James Doherty
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation