Back to jobs
Supervising Social Worker
- Posted 15 May 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameGrace Gordon
An Independent Fostering Agency in the North Yorkshire area is looking for an experienced Supervising Social Worker.
Please note that this is a Locum position.
Benefits as a Supervising Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate - dependent on experience.
- A supportive team culture.
- Low caseloads.
- An oppotunity to work with a very reputable Independant Fostering Agency.
- A great opportunity to enhance your experience.
- Excellent induction/ training and development.
- Flexible working opportunities.
Responsibilities as a Supervising Social Worker:
- Previous experience of working within a similar position.
- Work directly children and foster carers to provide assistance and support.
- Liaise and work with other professionals to ensure the best outcomes for children.
To be considered for this Social Work position, you must have:
- Experience of working within a similar position.
- Valid Social Work England Registration.
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Dip SW/CQSW) with AYSE year completed.
- Driver's License preferable.
Why work with me?
- One point of contact for advice and support.
- CV enhancements.
- Interview preparation.
- Access to a huge range of jobs through my extensive client network.
Location: Middlesborough, North Yorkshire.
Umbrella pay rate: Dependent on experience.
PAYE payment options available also.
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other Locum positions within Social Work, please do contact Grace Gordon. We offer a £250 referral fee, get in touch today for more information.