An Independent Fostering Agency, based in Essex, who has been rated "Outstanding" by Ofsted in Dec 2022 is looking for a Supervising Social Worker to cover supporting a group of carers around South Essex. This position is a full-time, hybrid and a permanent position.
This Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Supervising Social Worker who has relevant knowledge of the legislative and regulatory framework and has significant experience within Fostering. Ideally, within an independent Fostering Agency or Charity.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Generous Annual leave
- Hybrid Working
- £3,500 Car Allowance
- Excellent Travel Package
- Pension Scheme
- Additional Bonuses
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Participate in all foster care reviews
- Provide and develop support and supervision
- Visit and assess potential foster carers
- Assess and identify support and training needs of foster carers
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Significant experience of working within Looked After Children
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £42,000 plus car allowance and yearly bonus
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 0118 948 5555 or email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this position isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!