Supervising Social Worker
- Posted 04 May 2023
- Salary £35000 - £39000 per annum + Benefits
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Work , Fostering
- Contact NameDavid Walsh
A Therapeutic Independent Fostering Agency with an 'Outstanding' Ofsted rating is looking for a Supervising Social Worker to join their team. This is a permanent & full-time position that is hybrid working.
They use the REACH approach which emphasises the immense importance of building trusting relationships with children/young people as being at the heart of childcare. This ethos is now embedded across all of their services and is the foundation of their entire training programme.
The ideal applicant will have experience in a Fostering team. This is an excellent time to join this organisation as they continue to grow successfully.
Benefits for you as a Supervising Social Worker:
- Career Development - We offer many career paths, recognising hard work & supporting you into senior roles.
- Low Caseloads
- Competitive Salary
- Car Allowance
- Wellbeing - Access to therapeutic wellbeing sessions with our Therapeutic Services team.
- Bonuses - receive £200 service award on your two-year anniversary, plus up to £500 special recognition service for outstanding practice.
- Discounts & Awards
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Increased Holiday - 27 days increasing gradually to 30 days after 4 years' service.
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Carry out initial visits to prospective foster carers.
- Plan and implement carer recruitment activities.
- Complete Form F Assessments following relevant training.
- Provide and develop support and supervision.
Requirements of you as Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
- Be registered as a social worker with Social Work England
- Have worked in a fostering related social work role and /or child social care, such as a looked after children's team.
Salary scale - up to £39,000 d.o.e. + Car allowance + Bonuses!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered.
- Offer negotiation.
I am also offering a referral bonus of £250.00 to anyone who refers a social work professional to our agency that is successfully placed.
Please feel free to contact me to discuss the above or other opportunities that you would like me to seek for you.