Back to jobs
Supervising Social Worker
- Posted 28 April 2023
- Salary Up to £35 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameGrace Gordon
A Local Authority in the Greater Manchester area is looking for an experienced Supervising Social Worker.
Please note that this is a Locum position.
Responsibilities as a Supervising Social Worker:
- Holding a caseload.
- Attending home visits.
- Supervise and support foster carers.
- Assess and reviews plans in place to improve placement stability.
To be considered for this Social Work position, you must have:
- Valid Social Work England Registration.
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Dip SW/CQSW) with AYSE year completed.
- Driver's License preferable.
Why work with me?
- One point of contact for advice and support.
- CV enhancements.
- Interview preparation.
- Access to a huge range of jobs through my extensive client network.
Location: Stockport, Greater Manchester.
Umbrella pay rate: £35.00 p/h.
PAYE payment options available also.
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other Locum positions within Social Work, please do contact Grace Gordon. We offer a £250 referral fee, get in touch today for more information.