Supervising Social Worker
A well-renowned multiple service providing Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Supervising Social Worker for their East London Service. As the Supervising Social Worker, you will be recruiting, supporting and developing the skills of the foster carers.
This role is a full-time, permanent position and a competitive salary of up to £38,000. The ideal candidate will have experience preferably within the private sector.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- The flexibility to work in a partly home-based role
- Annual leave of 27 days + 8 public holidays + birthday off
- Car Allowance - £0.45p per mile + £100 per month
- Contributory pension
- Private healthcare
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervision and Management of carers
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
- Contribution to Foster Carer & Social Worker training
- Partaking in the out-of-hours duty rota
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Significant experience of working with Looked after children
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: East London
Salary: up to £38,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031100 or email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this position isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!