A Local Authority in Central London is looking for a Social Worker to join in their Special Guardianship Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in fostering environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as a SGO Social Worker:
- Very competitive pay rate of £38.00 per hour
- Hybrid working
- Deal with positive outcomes for children
- Parking available
- Easily accessible by public transport
Your responsibilities as a SGO Social Worker:
- Manage a caseload
- Work in partnership with other agencies (health, education, police, voluntary sector etc.)
- Employ a variety of evidence-based social work skills and methods
- Undertake direct work with children, young people and their families
- Complete high-quality assessments of need, using the Single Assessment Process
Requirements of you as a SGO Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
Location: Greater London, Central London
Umbrella pay rate: £38.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 074425 76909 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!